The Majestic Silence of Patagonia
Experience the serenity of the grand mountains and glaciers through the eyes of the gauchos and early pioneers.
For those looking to balance a thirst for adventure and a longing for tranquility, with the expansive Patagonian landscape as a backdrop.
- Visit the home of celebrated poet Pablo Neruda with a Professor of Architecture
- View the latest contemporary urban spaces with a local historian
- Enjoy a private meal in the Lab Kitchen by celebrated chef Rodolfo Guzman in the Catholic University of Chile (project Conectáz)
- Learn to cook local seafood in Punto Arenas with the descendants of early pioneers
- Roam the Torres del Paine with a real southern Patagonian gaucho, a symbol of autonomy and freedom
- Search for the elusive southern Patagonian pumas with a wildlife photography expert
D1 Arrival in Santiago * Dine at modern casual Chilean restaurant 99 * Stay at Casasur or The Singular Hotel
D2 Early rise to see the panoramic San Cristobal * Visit La Chascona, home of Pablo Neruda * Urban space walking tour * Dinner at Borago * Relax in Casasur or The Singular Hotel
D3 Transfer to Punto Arenas * Local seafood cooking class * Historic mansion & Plaza Munoz Gamero walking tour * Stay at national monument Hotel José Nogueira
D4 March with the Magellanic penguins * Transfer to Torres del Paine National Park Explore the multiple caves of Cueva del Milodón * Rest at Hotel Rio Serrano
D5 Kayak along the Serrano River * Hike to hidden lagoon * Cocktails and relaxation at Hotel Rio Serrano
D6-8 Multisport adventures in Torres Del Paine National Park * Puma tracking with a photography expert * Glamping or Awasi
D9 Cross the border to Argentina * El Calafate architecture walk * Glaciarium tour with geologist * Stay at the Design Suites
D10 Escape the crowds at Perito Moreno Glacier * Kayak up to the glacier * Trek atop the dripping crevices * Wind down at Design Suites
D11 Ranch excursion in Los Glaciares *Participate in sheep shearing and cattle herding activities * Horseback riding in rural Patagonia * Savour an exquisite lamb roast dinner * Stay at Design Suites
All sample itineraries are designed to inspire and are customised on consultation.