The Spirit of Argentina
Escape to wine country with a maverick sommelier, dine by candlelight, and dance to your heart’s content, Milonga style.
For couples looking to connect with each other in new ways, reigniting passions with an Argentinian flair.
- Reminisce the Argentine belle époque era with a local historian in the Retiro and Recoleta districts
- Drive around the city in a rare vintage Citroen
- Uncover the best in busking culture, and impromptu street tango with a professional dancer
- Wine tasting at SuperUco with one of the founding Michelini brothers
- Discover the Uco Valley’s stunning architecture with the team who designed award-winning winery structures
- Spend a day with Daniel the gaucho on horseback at his ranch, normally inaccessible to tourists
D1 Arrival in Buenos Aires * Dinner at Pura Tierra or Tegui * Stay at Alvear Art or Legado Mitico
D2 Walking tour in Retiro and Recoleta * Rojo tango * Molecular dinner at Aramburu * Relax in Alvear Art or Legado Mitico
D3 See the city in a vintage Citroen * Street tango in La Boca or private tango class * Steak dinner at Don Julio * Milonga hop * Rest in Alvear Art or Legado Mitico
D4 Transfer to wine capital, Mendoza * Wine tasting at SuperUco * Rest in luxury in Casa de Uco
D5 Horseback riding in the Andes * Homemade lunch at a gaucho ranch * Dine at 1884 Restaurante * Rest in Casa de Uco
D6 Private cooking class at O Fournier * Architecture discovery with Bórmida & Yanzón * Relax in Casa de Uco
All sample itineraries are designed to inspire and are customised on consultation.